Expand All | Collapse All
Contact GCRC to Determine Suitability
- Review GCRC Investment Fact Sheet.
- Understand all the Risks Factors.
- Review Investor Guide.
- Understand the criteria about Accredited Investors.
- Fill out and submit Questionnaire and sign all relevant documents.
- Obtain notice from GCRC about suitability.
Review Offering Documents
- Hire immigration attorney or designated representative to review offering documents and perform due diligence before selecting a project.
- If investment project is suitable, remit subscription proceeds amount and wire to designated account.
- Receive remittance confirmation letter from Bank.
Submit I-526 Petition
- Prepare necessary Source of Funds documents.
- Retain an immigration attorney to prepare and file the I-526 Petition to be submitted to the USCIS.
- Receive notice from the USCIS about the adjudication decision (approximately 8~14 months).
- Upon approval, investor will receive a Welcome Package from GCRC. In the case of a denial, a full refund of principal investment will be promptly issued by GCRC.
Prepare for Consulate Interview or Adjustment of Status
- If investor resides outside of the U.S., Consulate Interview will be scheduled.
- If investor resides in the U.S. with a valid visa, investor’s immigration attorney will help adjust the visa status.
- Receive conditional green card.
Submit I-829 Petition
- Three months before the conditional green card expires, immigration attorney will submit the I-829 Petition to remove the condition.
- Once I-829 petition is approved, investor may receive a permanent green card.
- Principal might be repaid to each investor after the loan matures.